Softswiss-casinos.com has to inform you that Sweden is becoming a regulated market for online gambling very soon, with Swedish gambling license and the new Swedish Gambling Act coming into force from January 1st, 2019.
Since December 26th Swedish krona has been disabled for all gameplay and deposits at Softswiss casinos. Players will have time until January 1st to withdraw any balances they have in SEK, after which cashouts in SEK will be disabled too.
Swedish players will be excluded from participating in any bonuses, free spin giveaways and other promotions. This is a requirement from the Swedish Gambling Authority.
The good news is that Swedish players’ accounts are not affected. Users from Sweden can continue playing for e.g. Euro on the English version, but without participating in any bonuses.
- Language: Swedish language will be disabled at all Softswiss casinos.
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK) will be disabled
- Payment Methods: Trustly, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, and Zimpler won’t be available for Swedish players
- Game Providers: NetEnt won’t be available for Swedish players
- Bonuses: IMPORTANT! Softswiss casinos will not issue any types of bonuses to players from Sweden.
We hope that the mentioned above facts doesn’t influence your gambling experience in Softswiss casinos and we still believe that you will remain loyal towards trusted online casinos presented at Softswiss platform.
SoftSwiss platform has already applied for the Swedish gambling license so let’s wait till they get it and things will change for better. If you have any questions please contact support team at Softswiss casinos.